2023 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing and Computer Applications (ICIPCA 2023) will be held during August 11-13, 2023 in Changchun, China.
ICIPCA 2023 seeks to provide a high-level forum for experts, researchers, professionals, innovators and practitioners in the field of image processing and computer applications from industry and academia to present and discuss the wide spectrum of original and novel researches and contributions together.
Image processing and computer applications are hotspot topics in modern academic and scientific field. It is an especially new research direction, so novel and state-of-the-art researches and inventions related to image processing and computer applications emerge continuously. Besides, image processing and computer applications can be widely applied in many fields, such as robot, decision-making, control system, simulation applications and so on. ICIPCA 2023 will serve as a catalyst for communications and explorations on new concepts and novel achievements of image processing and computer applications from theoretical research to practical applications at the same time.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two technical program committee members and reviewers assigned by PC members of the Conference. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
- ICIPCA 2023 is sponsored by Jiangsu Ocean University and now open for soliciting papers!
- ICIPCA 2023 has been listed on the IEEE website https://conferences.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/conferencedetails/59209
- The word format template is available (Download).
- Submission due is May 21, 2023.
- We are calling for reviewers (More details).
- We are calling for keynote speakers (More details).
Peer Review Process
Step 1 (Received) Full length papers received will be given paper ID relevant to the
conference topic and track.
Step 2 (Under Screening) Initial screening review will be done by the conference editor. Initial screening includes relevance to the conference topic, plagiarism, organization of the paper, quality of figures/diagrams/illustrations/equations and technical novelty etc.
Step 3 (Under Review) Papers got through Step 2 alone will be forwarded to technical review process, which is a double-blind process. All papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Step 4 (Revision) Corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process and the revised version of the manuscript shall be submitted within 7 days on the date of intimation.
Step 5 (Under Review) Revised version of the papers will be sent to reviewers to ensure that all the suggested corrections have been carried out. If the reviewer still recommends for minor revision, editor will transfer its decision to be taken by the Chair of organization.
Step 6 (Accept / Reject) Final decision will be taken by the chair of organization based on the recommendations by the reviewers and the same will be intimated to the corresponding authors.
Step 7 (CRP Received / Not Received) status of the Camera Ready Paper after the acceptance.
Step 8 (REG Complete / Pending) Status of the registration.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and unpublished research achievements. Meanwhile, the articles submitted must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If plagiarism is found, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- 1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- 2). Report the violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- 3). Report the violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- 4). Reserve the right to disclose the name, title of the article, name of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Peer Review Process